-

Saturday 7 November 2015

●︿●

Guess I should update here aswell as I really would like to keep writing here. I just have no idea what to type here ever (。•́︿•̀。) or feel stupid as I have written all the things already somewhere else in social media. 

I guess I have something to tell.. me and my partner have been together for 2 years ( ̄▽ ̄)  (or something like that atleast its been 2+ years that we have had the serious conversation about our relationship).
  


then.. I have been spending way, way too much time with mobile game called Dragon Blaze... I am so addicted to it (๑´•д • `๑) .. dowloaded it about 9 months ago and since then it's been open almost 24/7.... 

Other than that I've been waiting exitedly for christmas and SNOW ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁).  My mom sent me a salmiakki christmas calender (and lots of other nice stuff ♡ luv you mami) and I've been listening to chistmas songs every day and humming them all over the village happily as christmas waiting time is always the most magical, especially when there is snow around and people have candles fired on their windowsills.

Everyone is just happier around christmas and the beginning of winter even those who claim to hate winter/christmas.. you might but the christmas magic is still working on you (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡

now back to cooking :3  


(next time I promise to update something bit more interesting. atleast i try so (´-﹏-`;))

✝ : Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment